Fourth / fifth year students of Computer Science and Econometrics or Computer Science are sought.
The cooperation proposal includes (in total):
1) participating in the work of a research and development project co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development, entitled “A tool for precise management of the price flexibility of recipients in the National Energy System”. The project will be implemented in the period 01/07/2021 – 31/10/2023. The period of the candidate’s active work (from 0.25 to 0.5 full-time) may cover the period 01/07/2021 – 28/02/2022 and / or 01/11/2022 – 30/04/2023. Remuneration to be determined, depending on the candidate’s skills.
2) for 4th year students, writing a thesis on issues of construction and application of time series grouping and forecasting algorithms in the energy industry.
2) for 5th year students, participation in the project enables recruitment to the Doctoral School of Warsaw University of Life Sciences and the implementation of research in the field of “developing algorithms for grouping time series sources in the data stream paradigm”.
- 4th / 5th year students of Computer Science and Econometrics or Computer Science.
- Programming skills in R / Python, willingness to self-training.
People interested in the offer are asked to contact dr. Tomasz Ząbkowski or dr. Krzysztof Gajowniczek.